Plugin to change default product pagination into Infinite Scroll or Ajax pagination with Lazy Load. When a user scrolls down to the bottom of the page, the next page loads automatically.
Tested with themes:
Wanna try admin side?
Get access to this plugin's admin and try it from inside. Change things and watch how they work.
The plugin works just great, I’ve been using it for a while on my online shop and experienced no bugs. The fact that you have 3 choices – infinite scroll, load more and ajax pagination – means that you can adjust the plugin to any user experience construct.
Really love this plugin. Not often I found a plugin that does exactly what you looking for. Lots of customisation available and support is outstanding.
I’ve been using it for a while now. No issues at all.
I like this plugin. great support and thank you
Its a great plugin for woo commerce websites. Happy with it. Thank you
We can keep abreast of the times. Thanks!
Great plugin and the free version does pretty much everything anyone would need. Incredibly satisfied 🙂
|Different loading type: Infinite Scroll, Load more button, AJAX Pagination|
|Use Font Awesome as loading image|
|Auto-Selector option to set selectors automatically|
|HTML5 PushState to update URL on loading pages|
|Button to load previous page|
|Customization for Load More buttons|
|WPML support for text|
|Custom text for Load More Button|
|Different Products Load Type for Mobile Devices and Other|
|Custom Loading Image|
|Using images instead buttons|
|Lazy Load for products image|
|40 Animation for Lazy Load images|
- Updater compatibility
- Remove notice for new version of PHP
- Admin menu
- Loading element on bottom of the page
- Using only one image for load more button
- Correct width for loading image on button
- Correct image size in admin settings and frontend
- Better plugin menu items location
- Use images instead button
- Loading image position on button
- Compatibility with old PHP version
- Auto selector can stuck on getting previous page selector
- Previous page do not stop loading
- Next page do not stop loading
- Loading image loads incorrect
- Change URL on scrolling
- Compatibility with AJAX Products Filter
- Fix error with opacity
- Get Selectors Automatically for your theme
- Mobile width doesn't work
- Small fixes to improve plugin work
- Options to disable JS and CSS files on all pages except WooCommerce
- Better URL changes. Backward and forward buttons work correct.
- URL changes correct
- Load more button preview
- More JS functions to fix compatibility with other plugins
- Pagination doesn't work correct on some themes
- Load button displayed with infinite scroll
- Font Awesome load icon rotate incorrect
- "None" type of loading doesn't work correct
- Option to stop url update on scroll
- Small fixes
- Update fix
- Recent woocommerce version support
- fix for button preview
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0.0
- WPML Compatibility
- Compatibility with other plugins
- Updater fix
- Added link to the Load More button
- Translation for plugin
- Load more function
- Additional informations and buttons in plugin
- Added WPML support
- BeRocket account settings in WordPress network works correct
- Fix for License tab in settings
- Removes inputs in Font Awesome selector
- Lazy-Load now disabling all styles and scripts
- Fix BeRocket account settings for WordPress Networks
- First release
Automatically update works only with Account key or Plugin key.
Account key and Plugin key you can find in BeRocket site on My Account page.
Account key you can find on the right side of the page.
To get Plugin key you need click key symbol on plugin that you need and key will display after plugin list.