Plugin to change default product pagination into Infinite Scroll or Ajax pagination with Lazy Load. When a user scrolls down to the bottom of the page, the next page loads automatically.
- Choose pagination type among “infinite scrolling”, ”load more button” and “ajax pagination”.
- Choose an animation for content loading.
- Choose you own selectors in case you have a themed version of woocommerce.
- You can upload a loader image of your choice.
- Compatibility with other BeRocket plugins.
Tested with themes:
- Abacus - configuration
- Clean Commerce
- Read More
- Twenty Sixteen
- Twenty Seventeen
- X - configuration
- ... and many other
Wanna try admin side?
Get access to this plugin's admin and try it from inside. Change things and watch how they work.
|Infinite Scroll for WooCommerce Products|
|Font awesome icon instead loading image|
|AJAX for Default Pagination|
|Image Lazy Load|
|40 Animations for Lazy Load|
|Customization for Load More Button|
|Customizable Loading Image|
|Custom text for Load More Button|
|WPML support for text|
|Different Products Load Type for Mobile Devices and Other|
General plugin settings.
WooCommerce -> Load More Products -> General
Customization for Load More button.
WooCommerce -> Load More Products -> Button
Products container and pagination CSS selectors.
WooCommerce -> Load More Products -> Selectors
Lazy Load for product images.
WooCommerce -> Load More Products -> Lazy Load
- Change URL on scrolling
- Compatibility with AJAX Products Filter
- Fix error with opacity
- Get Selectors Automatically for your theme
- Mobile width doesn't work
- Small fixes to improve plugin work
- Options to disable JS and CSS files on all pages except WooCommerce
- Better URL changes. Backward and forward buttons work correct.
- URL changes correct
- Load more button preview
- More JS functions to fix compatibility with other plugins
- Pagination doesn't work correct on some themes
- Load button displayed with infinite scroll
- Font Awesome load icon rotate incorrect
- "None" type of loading doesn't work correct
- Option to stop url update on scroll
- Small fixes
- Update fix
- Recent woocommerce version support
- fix for button preview
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0.0
- WPML Compatibility
- Compatibility with other plugins
- Updater fix
- Added link to the Load More button
- Translation for plugin
- Load more function
- Additional informations and buttons in plugin
- Added WPML support
- BeRocket account settings in WordPress network works correct
- Fix for License tab in settings
- Removes inputs in Font Awesome selector
- Lazy-Load now disabling all styles and scripts
- Fix BeRocket account settings for WordPress Networks
- First release
- Download plugin from your BeRocket account
- Disable FREE version of same plugin if you have it
- Open your site admin panel and go to Plugins -> Add New -> Upload Plugin
- Click Browse and select downloaded zip file and click Install Now
- Click Activate Plugin
- Go to Admin area -> WooCommerce -> Load More Products and setup plugin settings
- That's it =)
Product and account keys uses for plugin auto updates from BeRocket site.
We adds settings to Settings -> BeRocket Account that contains only one field for Account Key, also Plugin Key fields in plugin settings.
Account Key uses for all BeRocket plugins on your BeRocket account and Account keys uses only for one plugin.
How set Account Key
- Login to BeRocket
- Go to 'My Account' on BeRocket site
- Copy you Account Key from Account key field on right side
- Go to website with activated plugin
- In admin panel open Settings -> BeRocket Account
- Place Key to field Account key
- Press Test button if result is Success press Save button