WooCommerce currency exchange for your shop. You can easily setup exchange to any currencies in WooCommerce. Visual only exchange replaces price in shop, product page, but still uses WooCommerce default currency for order page and checkout page. Full currency exchange replaces price at all, also orders will be saved with selected currency. You can setup widget or shortcode with images for each currency. Currency exchange rates can be downloaded from Open Exchange Rates and automatically updated every 24 hours.
Tested with themes:
Wanna try admin side?
Get access to this plugin's admin and try it from inside. Change things and watch how they work.
|Currency exchange for all WooCommerce currencies|
|Visual exchange for WooCommerce shop and product page only|
|Full exchange for shop, product page and orders|
|Widget and shortcode with same settings|
|Drop down menu and radio buttons in widget|
|Custom exchange rates for currencies|
|Open Exchange Rates support|
|Auto update currency every 24 hours|
|Detect currency via IP address|
|User can set currency in account settings|
|Custom element position for currency label in widgets|
|Country flag for currency label|
|Custom image for currency label|
|Multiplier for exchanged currencies|
- Multiplier for visual only
- Visual only formated currency
- Required APP ID
- Updater compatibility
- Fixer.io site to get currency rate
- Admin menu
- Better plugin menu items location
- WC_Geolocation fix for older versions of WooCommerce
- GeoLite2 better validation for older WooCommerce
- GeoLite2 uses to detect currency via IP
- Better compatibility with WooCommerce reports
- MasterCard was removed
- Shortcode error when "currency_text" parameter not set
- Widget save work incorrect on latest WordPress
- Updater fix
- Small fixes
- Recent woocommerce version support
- Custom text for each currency
- Remove PHP notices
- Updater fix
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0.0
- WPML Compatibility
- Compatibility with other plugins
- Widget title compatibility with WPML
- Updater fix
- WooCommerce orders in admin panel sometimes uses incorrect currency
- Error with older version of PHP
- On some pages plugin doesn't replace prices
- Doesn't replace price in WooCommerce AJAX Products Filter plugin
- Loads currency from CurrencyLayer and Master Card
- Currency by IP address
- Custom currency in user account settings
- Additional widget types
- First version
Automatically update works only with Account key or Plugin key.
Account key and Plugin key you can find in BeRocket site on My Account page.
Account key you can find on the right side of the page.
To get Plugin key you need click key symbol on plugin that you need and key will display after plugin list.