WooCommerce Splash Popup plugin allows you to display your customers the information that you want to promote. The popup messages are displayed as soon as the visitors opens the page. You are free to add any custom forms or other types of content to the windows. If you has some important content you’d like to share with your visitors, whether that’s a welcome message, links to your best posts or your most popular products, then WooCommerce Splash Popup is a great plugin for you.
What you can do with Splash Popup
- Display Popups when the page is loaded
- Use any page for popup window
- Different pages for not logged in users, logged in users and customers with orders
|Show any WordPress page as popup window on site load|
|Custom expiry period for the cookie|
|Reset Cookie on Login / Logout|
|Different pages for logged in/not logged in users and logged in customers|
|Different pages for different days of the week|
|Specific popup for each pages|
|Display popup once, on each page or once for each content|
|Customization for popup|
|Timer before popup can be closed|
General plugin settings.
WooCommerce -> Splash Popup -> General
Design settings for the plugin.
WooCommerce -> Splash Popup -> Style
- Updater fix
- Line breaks doesn't work on splash popup
- Styles for color picker
- Styles for close button doesn't work on some theme
- Customization for popup window
- Specific popups for pages
- Different popups for different days of the week
- Timer before popup can be closed
- First version
- Install and activate plugin
- Select page in Admin Panel -> WooCommerce -> Splash Popup or in Admin Panel -> Settings -> Splash Popup if you don't have WooCommerce
- Check how it works.
- That's it =)
Product and account keys uses for plugin auto updates from BeRocket site.
Account settings is in Settings -> BeRocket Account that contains only one field for Account Key, also we adds Plugin Key fields to plugin settings.
Account Key uses for all BeRocket plugins on your BeRocket account and Plugin keys uses only for one plugin.
How set Account Key
- Login to BeRocket
- Go to 'My Account' on BeRocket site
- Copy you Account Key from Account key field on right side
- Go to website with activated plugin
- In admin panel open Settings -> BeRocket Account
- Place Key to field Account key
- Press Test button if result is Success press Save button