WooCommerce Products Image Watermark plugin allows you to add watermark to images that applied to products. These watermarks can be an image copyright symbol, company logo or text. You will need few clicks to apply a logo or a watermark on all your product images.
What you can do with Products Image Watermark
- Select different watermark settings for main product images, additional images and images on shop page
- Restore images without watermarks in any time
- Place watermark to any position on images
- Plugin restore images without watermarks on deactivation
|Watermark for product images|
|Custom watermark position|
|Watermarks with transparency is supported|
|Custom CSS for front end pages|
|Custom watermark size|
|Different watermarks for different image type|
|Save aspect ratio for watermarks|
|Up to 5 watermarks|
|Place text to images|
|Options to set text color, size and transparency|
- Some images replaces doesn't correct
- Additionals information text
- Multiple watermarks
- Text watermarks
- First version
- Install and activate plugin
- Set watermarks in Admin Panel -> WooCommerce -> Products Image Watermark
- Add products to cart, open it and check how it works.
- That's it =)
Product and account keys uses for plugin auto updates from BeRocket site.
Account settings is in Settings -> BeRocket Account that contains only one field for Account Key, also we adds Plugin Key fields to plugin settings.
Account Key uses for all BeRocket plugins on your BeRocket account and Plugin keys uses only for one plugin.
How set Account Key
- Login to BeRocket
- Go to 'My Account' on BeRocket site
- Copy you Account Key from Account key field on right side
- Go to website with activated plugin
- In admin panel open Settings -> BeRocket Account
- Place Key to field Account key
- Press Test button if result is Success press Save button