What you can do with Cart Notices
- Improve sales by encouraging spending to receive benefits
- Any messages for your customers on cart and checkout pages
- Shortcode to display notices in any places on your site
- Uses native WordPress WYSIWYG editor for notice messages
|Native WYSIWYG editor for notices|
|Notices for needed cart price|
|Notices for products in cart with quantity|
|Notices for product categories in cart|
|Notices with Time deadline|
|Notices for customers with selected referrer|
|Shortcode with option to display needed notice type|
|Widget with option to display needed notice type|
|Pages list to display notices|
- Shortcode and widget for notices
- Pages selector to display notices
- First version
- Install and activate plugin
- Create notices in Admin Panel -> Products -> Notices
- Add products to cart, open it and check how it works.
- That's it =)
Product and account keys uses for plugin auto updates from BeRocket site.
Account settings is in Settings -> BeRocket Account that contains only one field for Account Key, also we adds Plugin Key fields to plugin settings.
Account Key uses for all BeRocket plugins on your BeRocket account and Plugin keys uses only for one plugin.
How set Account Key
- Login to BeRocket
- Go to 'My Account' on BeRocket site
- Copy you Account Key from Account key field on right side
- Go to website with activated plugin
- In admin panel open Settings -> BeRocket Account
- Place Key to field Account key
- Press Test button if result is Success press Save button