WooCommerce Terms and Conditions Popup plugin allows your customers to see the terms and conditions without leaving the checkout page. Terms and conditions have great advantages for users and administrators in terms of liability and security. WooCommerce Terms and Conditions Popup gives the possibility to display this type of information in a popup window and so make its consultation quick and simple.
Tested with themes:
- Clean Commerce
- Twenty Sixteen
- Twenty Seventeen
- Divi ... and many other
Wanna try admin side?
Get access to this plugin's admin and try it from inside. Change things and watch how they work.
|Popup for WooCommerce terms and conditions|
|Custom height and width for popup|
|Custom CSS for front end pages|
|Hide body scroll when popup is opened|
|By clicking button user will be able to print(or save to PDF) popup content|
|Agree and Decline buttons in the popup instead of default checkbox|
|Timer before popup can be closed|
|Shortcode to add Terms and Conditions to any form|
|3 templates for the popup|
|8 templates for the popup|
|Show popup on page load|
|Show popup when configured amount of px scrolled|
|Show popup when scrolled to some element on page|
|Show custom Terms and Conditions page based on the conditions|
- New Popup Style
- 8 New Templates for Popup
- Addon to change page that will be displayed as "Terms and Conditions" by different conditions
- Addon with different variants of displaying popup
- New settings design
- New WooCommerce version compatibility
- Updater compatibility
- Admin menu
- Plugin work incorrect with new WooCommerce
- Better plugin menu items location
- Small fixes
- Recent woocommerce version support
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0.0
- Updater fix
- Functions for popup doesn't work correct on some WordPress
- Error when page is incorrect
- Customization for popup
- Timer before popup can be closed
- Shortcode for terms and conditions
- First version
Automatically update works only with Account key or Plugin key.
Account key and Plugin key you can find in BeRocket site on My Account page.
Account key you can find on the right side of the page.
To get Plugin key you need click key symbol on plugin that you need and key will display after plugin list.