Woocommerce Sales Report generates daily, weekly and monthly sales report. Plugin will generates E-Mail message with total sales, amout of orders and sold products and sends to selected E-Mail.
Tested with themes:
- Clean Commerce
- Twenty Sixteen
- Twenty Seventeen
- Divi ... and many other
Wanna check report messages?
Recive messages that Sales Report plugin generates. Will be sended daily, weekly and monthly messages.
|Sends report to selected E-Mail|
|Can select time to send report|
|Sends weekly report|
|Sends daily and monthly report|
|Multiple interval to send reports|
|Up to 10 E-Mails with personal settings|
|Can select data to send|
|Sales by days for weekly and monthly period|
- Previous send day was incorrect
- Columns with informations for custom post type
- Metabox with informations for custom post type
- Better plugin menu items location
- Options to set order for products in each report
- Global settings was removed (Same thing you can setup via custom post type)
- Start and end date work incorrect in some case
- PHP 5.4 and less
- Option to set products order
- Updater fix
- Empty email text fix
- Date displayed in daily report message
- Send empty report on days without orders
- Status option doesn't work
- Set last sended time as current time on settings save
- Last sended time was incorrect
- Order status for sending
- Use selected time as start and end of day for dayli reports
- Multiple sendings of messages
- Small fixes
- Recent woocommerce version support
- New Admin notices
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0.0
- Updater fix
- Fixes for some styles in admin panel
- Added send report button
- Plugin work only with time 00:00
- Media Library sometimes work incorrect
- Plugin uses incorrect time to send reports
- Incorrect HTML headers and message code for some Email clients
- Multiple E-Mails
- Custom data for report
- Sales by days
- First version
Automatically update works only with Account key or Plugin key.
Account key and Plugin key you can find in BeRocket site on My Account page.
Account key you can find on the right side of the page.
To get Plugin key you need click key symbol on plugin that you need and key will display after plugin list.