WooCommerce Products Image Watermark plugin allows you to add watermark to images that applied to products. These watermarks can be an image copyright symbol, company logo or text. You will need few clicks to apply a logo or a watermark on all your product images.
Tested with themes:
- Clean Commerce
- Twenty Sixteen
- Twenty Seventeen
- Divi ... and many other
Wanna try admin side?
Get access to this plugin's admin and try it from inside. Change things and watch how they work.
|Watermark for product images|
|Custom watermark position|
|Watermarks with transparency is supported|
|Custom CSS for front end pages|
|Custom watermark size|
|Different watermarks for different image type|
|Save aspect ratio for watermarks|
|Up to 5 watermarks|
|Place text to images|
|Options to set text color, size and transparency|
- Replace file URL with file path
- Fix PHP notices
- New WooCommerce version compatibility
- Old WordPress media library
- Bulk watermark generation for media library
- Updater compatibility
- Create and restore watermarks
- Admin menu
- Create watermark button in media library
- Option to create watermarked images one by one from admin panel
- Option to regenerate watermarked images
- Option to restore images one by one from admin panel
- Better plugin menu items location
- Limitation image by memory used
- Error log
- Text alpha empty field
- New check for image that will be watermarked
- Watermark for sizes that is not WooCommerce
- Plugin updater fix
- Small fixes
- Recent woocommerce version support
- JPEG Quality option
- Maximum height and maximum width limitation for images
- Error for products where image was removed incorrect
- PHP notices was removed
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0.0
- WPML Compatibility
- Updater fix
- Some images replaces doesn't correct
- Additionals information text
- Multiple watermarks
- Text watermarks
- First version
Automatically update works only with Account key or Plugin key.
Account key and Plugin key you can find in BeRocket site on My Account page.
Account key you can find on the right side of the page.
To get Plugin key you need click key symbol on plugin that you need and key will display after plugin list.