Allows customers to compare products. Your customers can make better buying decisions on products they want and need. WooCommerce Products Compare allows users to firstly add products to a compare list, then at the click of a mouse the chosen products can be viewed in a comparison table.
Tested with themes:
- Clean Commerce
- Twenty Sixteen
- Twenty Seventeen
- Divi ... and many other
Wanna try admin side?
Get access to this plugin's admin and try it from inside. Change things and watch how they work.
|Add to compare button|
|Widget with selected products to compare|
|Select attributes for compare|
|Customization for buttons and compare page|
|Set custom text on buttons|
|Different type of widget|
|Different compare button position|
|Display compare button on single product page|
|Display widget as toolbar on the bottom|
|Fast compare on popup|
|Compare by custom taxonomy|
|AddThis buttons on campare page|
|Button to show only difference or show all|
|Custom URL for every compare page|
- New WooCommerce version compatibility
- Description in compare table
- Add to cart button
- Compatibility with Advanced Custom Fields
- Updater compatibility
- Admin menu
- Better plugin menu items location
- Better Compatibility with Product Preview plugin
- Error on compare page with incorrect product in cookie
- New shortcode [br_compare_table]
- Option to remove compare table on page
- Updater fix
- Remove PHP notices
- Compare page display fix
- Correct attribute names
- Small fixes
- Recent woocommerce version support
- Cookies uses incorrect
- Remoe PHP notices
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0.0
- WPML Compatibility
- Updater fix
- Additional button position on single product page
- Some function doesn't work with older version of PHP
- Compare page link sometimes doesn't work
- Quick Compare in popup
- Additional customization for compare table
- Custom URL for each compare page
- AddThis Buttons on compare page
- "Show only difference" button
- First version
Automatically update works only with Account key or Plugin key.
Account key and Plugin key you can find in BeRocket site on My Account page.
Account key you can find on the right side of the page.
To get Plugin key you need click key symbol on plugin that you need and key will display after plugin list.