WooCommerce Force Sell plugin allows you to link products to another product, so they are added to the cart together. This is useful for linking a service or required product.
Tested with themes:
- Clean Commerce
- Twenty Sixteen
- Twenty Seventeen
- Divi ... and many other
Wanna try admin side?
Get access to this plugin's admin and try it from inside. Change things and watch how they work.
|Advanced Conditions to select products|
|Conditions by product, sale status, price, stock status|
|Link products that cannot be removed in cart|
|Link products that can be removed in cart|
|Count of product that must be linked|
|Display linked products on product page|
|Shortcode to display linked products on product page|
|Conditions by category, product attribute, stock quantity|
|Option to link products for every X(count) products added to cart|
|Link products only after added X(count) products to cart|
|Enable count input for linked products|
- Force sell for variable product
- Updater compatibility
- Admin menu
- Better plugin menu items location
- New settings design
- Unlimited Force Sell products with custom post type
- Select products with help of conditions
- Linked products can be changed
- Count of products that will be linked
- Code was optimized
- Small fixes
- Recent woocommerce version support
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0.0
- WPML Compatibility
- Compatibility with other plugins
- Widget title compatibility with WPML
- Updater fix
- New feature fixes
- Products, that will be added once to each products in list
- Compatibility with older PHP version
- Admin settings fix
- First version
Automatically update works only with Account key or Plugin key.
Account key and Plugin key you can find in BeRocket site on My Account page.
Account key you can find on the right side of the page.
To get Plugin key you need click key symbol on plugin that you need and key will display after plugin list.