WooCommerce Force Sell plugin allows you to link products to another product, so they are added to the cart together. This is useful for linking a service or required product.
Tested with themes:
- Clean Commerce
- Twenty Sixteen
- Twenty Seventeen
- Divi ... and many other
Wanna try admin side?
Get access to this plugin's admin and try it from inside. Change things and watch how they work.
|Link products to another product|
|Display linked products on product page|
|Link products to all products|
|Link products to product categories|
|Link products to list of products|
|Linked products as link to product page|
|Widget to display linked products|
|Shortcode to display linked products|
|Products, that will be added once to each products in list|
- Admin menu
- Better plugin menu items location
- New settings design
- Unlimited Force Sell products with custom post type
- Select products with help of conditions
- Linked products can be changed
- Count of products that will be linked
- Code was optimized
- Small fixes
- Recent woocommerce version support
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0.0
- WPML Compatibility
- Compatibility with other plugins
- Widget title compatibility with WPML
- Updater fix
- New feature fixes
- Products, that will be added once to each products in list
- Compatibility with older PHP version
- Admin settings fix
- First version
Automatically update works only with Account key or Plugin key.
Account key and Plugin key you can find in BeRocket site on My Account page.
Account key you can find on the right side of the page.
To get Plugin key you need click key symbol on plugin that you need and key will display after plugin list.