1. Hi, we’re BeRocket and welcome! We’re happy to have you here and we hope you enjoy your stay. When we say ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘BeRocket’ it’s because that’s who we are and we own and run the BeRocket site.
2. During your time with us you agree to follow the ground rules outlined in these terms so please read and understand them. If you don’t accept the terms then we’ll be sad, but you will need to leave because your presence on and use of the BeRocket sites is conditional on your acceptance to be bound by these terms.
3. The items on BeRocket are owned by us. We provide a platform; we take ownership of the items and get any rights to use the items.
4. Browsing: You need to be 13 years or over to browse the BeRocket site. We don’t knowingly collect any information from anyone aged 13 or under. When browsing the site you agree to follow our guidelines or instructions and keep in mind that these terms apply to any use of our site whether or not you’re a member.
5. Benefits: Membership is free. When you become a member you get an BeRocket account. Your membership will allow you to ‘buy’ (license) items from BeRocket and participate in our support forums.
6. Your responsibility: You promise that information you give us is true, accurate and complete and that you will keep your account information up-to-date (including a working email address). Your membership is not transferrable. You are responsible for any use of the BeRocket site that occurs in conjunction with your username and password so keep your password secure and don’t let any other person use your username or password. If you realise there’s any unauthorized use of your password or any breach of security you need to let us know immediately.
It is important that you understand your responsibilities as a member of our site so please take the time to review this section and the BeRocket Terms carefully.
This program allows you to make our products known to your users and lets you earn a commission corresponding to the agreed percentage of the price of the first purchase made by the user. The sum of money owed to you will be immediately credited to your own BeRocket account.
For each user coming to our marketplace by means of a link or a banner that you have advertised you can earn a provision equal to the agreed percentage on the purchase price of the first product bought by that user.
From your personal page on BeRocket you will receive an affiliate link (or referral link) that will be automatically generated from your username. You can paste it on your website or use banners with that link and advertise it on your website.
Any of your users coming to our store by means of that link and purchasing any product in our store, will grant you a commission on the purchase.
7.2 Affiliate percentage
The affiliate percentage for our products is set as 30% of purchase price. So, for example, if a user reaches us through your link and buys a product that costs 50$, your provision is 15$ (that is, 30% of the product purchase price).
Sharing of special products and promotions does not generate any affiliate commissions.
You should also remember that cookies are available for a three months time. If your users visit our marketplace, but they make a purchase only after this term, you cannot be entitled of the provision anymore.
7.4 Validity of right to provision
In order to be entitled to the provision, users that buy through your affiliate link must not be related to you or to your company.
In order to be entitled to the provision, users that reach our website shall neither have visited it before, nor have a BeRocket account.
Sharing of special products and promotions does not generate any affiliate commissions.
Minimum threshold - $50
Each provision you earn will be credited to your BeRocket account, so you allow us to pay provisions to you and credit them to your account. You can require the payment of the credit in your BeRocket account as soon as you reach the minimum amount of 50$.
Payment methods - PayPal
BeRocket keeps your earnings safe until you require payment. Unless we decide to pay your earnings before, they will be kept safe for you until we get a request for payment from you.
The moment we get the request for payment, you will receive the payment in 7 business days. Payments will be done through PayPal and any possible expense for payment will be charged to you. You is responsible to provide correct PayPal account.
7.6 Keeping your earnings
If for any reason we cannot pay your earnings, we will keep them safe, included the circumstances in which we do not have the correct payment data or we are not able to contact you using the contact data you gave us. We will keep your earnings safe also if you ask us to make the payment to a person or an institution and it cannot be done for any reason, whether for legal or banking restrictions.
7.7 Currency conversion
Any time we make a payment as affiliate, we are not responsible for currency conversion of your earnings from U.S. dollars into your favourite currency, nor are we responsible for possible conversion costs that your financial institution might apply.
If any of the purchases related to your affiliate earnings is subject to refund or chargeback, we can at our discretion withdraw also the concerned commission from your Affiliate earnings.
7.9 Protection of the users
You cannot do any act that could be confusing, misleading or deceptive for users, inter alias, confuse them about the fact that your website be managed or authorised by BeRocket (e.g. by emulating graphic elements from our website).
Our trademarks or domains or intellectual properties are property of BeRocket and you cannot use them, except for explicitly authorised banners made available here by BeRocket to our affiliates.
You cannot purchase a domain name, search engine keywords nor pay-per-click advertisements that use our trademarks or any possible variation of them, nor use texts that describe our products, unless you receive our official consent.
You cannot act against users in any form that is law violation, including spam, privacy, intellectual property violations, fraud, confusing actions for new users or links purposely made to deceive customers.
You cannot act in any way that be direct or indirect contravention of BeRocket Terms and Conditions, nor behaving in any way that does not conforms to our standards.
7.10 Fairness policy
We reserve the right to decide whether or not your use of the Affiliate Program complies with BeRocket Terms and Conditions. If we decide that your participation in the Affiliate Program does not comply, we can withdraw your earnings and may disable your account.
BeRocket Affiliate Program is subject to a fairness and integrity policy that has to be respected, and that entitles BeRocket to consider revising for each unfair affiliate.
If you have any question you can always contact us.
8.1 Theme Installation:
8.2 Plugin Installation:
8.3 WordPress Website Support and Maintenance:
8.4 Speed Optimization:
This section will help you understand what you are buying when you purchase an item and how that transaction takes place on BeRocket.
9.1 What you're buying:
The list price is made up of the item price and buyer services fee, and is the price you see on an item page.
10. You can make payments in one way: you can 'Add to cart' and then open cart and 'Buy'.
11. When you buy items you will be redirected to a payment method provider (a ‘payment agent’), and you may be required to pay a handling fee charged over the item price.
12. Currency conversion costs: You are responsible for all costs of currency conversion relating to your BeRocket account. Your financial institution does the currency conversion and may charge you additional fees (we don’t control either the conversion rates or your financial institution’s fees).
This means that you may incur additional costs when purchasing from BeRocket, which we have no control over.
13. Terms of buying: When you buy an BeRocket item you’re doing so on the following terms:
It is important that you understand the terms on which you are making a purchase. Please take the time to review this section carefully.
This is what BeRocket is promising you when you buy an item.
15. We want you to be fully satisfied with the products and services you purchase from us. If you have any questions, concerns, or problems, please let us know. Open a ticket on our support platform and we will be happy to help you.
If you believe that buying a product was not the right decision and you think that the product
you have purchased is not the most suitable for your needs, we want to make things right.
Within 30 days of purchase, BeRocket will reimburse the full price paid on request.
Refund requests are to be sent via email or chat. In order to receive a quick answer,
please let us know that you would like a refund, with a clear explanation of why you are not happy.
No refunds are provided after 30 days of your date of purchase.
Your request will be processed and refunded automatically to your credit card or original method of payment. This generally takes up to 7-10 working days since your request has been approved.
Refund Exception - No refunds are provided for the same product twice.
16. What we own: We own all the BeRocket contents that we have put on BeRocket (unless otherwise stated and excluding content owned by others). This includes the design, compilation, and look and feel of the BeRocket site, and copyright, trademarks, designs and other intellectual property on BeRocket. We own all the trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names on BeRocket (unless otherwise stated and excluding these things owned by others). You will not copy, distribute, modify or make derivative works of any of our BeRocket Content or use any of our intellectual property in any way not expressly stated in these terms.
17. Copyright, trademark and intellectual property claims: We respect the intellectual property rights of others and we require that members do the same.
18. Privacy: We respect your privacy. When you become a member you will be asked to provide some information about yourself. This information may be used by us in connection with providing the BeRocket site and their services, including marketing activities.
19. Confidential Information: We value your information and take reasonable precautions to protect it. While we take reasonable steps to preserve the security of your information, please be aware that we can’t promise that your use of the BeRocket will be confidential, and we can’t promise that any information you provide to us is perfectly secure. While using the BeRocket, you may also become aware of confidential information about us or another member. You promise to not disclose any confidential information made available to you through the BeRocket to any other person.
20. Prohibited Conduct: BeRocket is founded on the idea of community and like any functioning and healthy community, some things are not allowed and will not be tolerated. We aim to take a common sense approach to the general code of conduct on BeRocket but you promise that you will not:
21. We strongly recommend that you don’t make your contact details public on the BeRocket or in any communications via the BeRocket site. Contact details include your name, email address.
22. Content removal: We can look at or remove any of your content for any reason at our discretion. Reasons might include quality assurance, if we think that the use of your content is unauthorised, misleading, incorrect, offensive, or in breach of anyone else’s rights, or if we think that your use of the BeRocket and any content might result in liability to us or anyone else.
23. Linking to the BeRocket: We’d be delighted if you decide to link to BeRocket from other sites but you have to link to a full version of a page as seen by someone navigating directly to the BeRocket site and looks the way we’ve intended and not link directly to an image hosted on BeRocket. That includes no “in-line” linking methods resulting in images hosted on BeRocket being displayed on other sites. You must not “frame” any BeRocket pages by surrounding those pages with someone else’s content, materials or branding. We reserve the right to insist that any link to the BeRocket be discontinued, and to revoke your ability to link to the BeRocket.
24. Links from the BeRocket: The BeRocket site may contain links to other sites. We have no control or responsibility over anything on those sites, and do not endorse or sponsor those sites, even if they are affiliated to us.
25. Third party developers: We welcome the contribution of our members and broader community, who offer applications that work with BeRocket. You will need to form your own view about these applications and their developers; we’re not able to warrant or endorse those applications and disclaim liability relating to these applications.
26. Eligibility, suspension or termination: Membership is not an automatic right, it is a benefit for site members who follow our reasonable rules and treat other site members well. We hope that you will be with us for a long time. But we do reserve the right, based on our reasonable discretion, to determine whether or not your use of BeRocket complies with these terms. We can suspend or terminate your BeRocket account at any time for any reason (acting reasonably of course), including if you don’t comply with these terms. If we do decide to permanently terminate your BeRocket account you must not apply for a new account as unfortunately you will no longer be welcome in our site.
27. We provide BeRocket and the items on BeRocket. We are liable and responsible for:
28. You are liable and responsible for:
29. We have no responsibility to you or to any other person for all liabilities, costs, expenses (including legal fees) and loss arising from third party claims due to any of the matters set out in the previous Your indemnity to us and you agree to indemnify us, our directors, officers, employees and agents from all losses.
This means that you protect us from costs and claims that happen because of your actions on the site.
30. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with our defence of such claim.
31. Availability: We strive to have the BeRocket available to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week but you know how the internet works: occasionally you might not be able to access the BeRocket, and this might happen for any reason, at any time, with or without notice, or at our absolute discretion. We might also change aspects of how BeRocket works. We will not be liable to you for any loss you suffer as a result of these things.
32. Third party: If you’re agreeing to these terms on behalf of someone else (like your employer), then you’re promising to us that you have full legal authority to bind that third party.
33. Disclaimer: In some places there may be consumer or fair trading laws that apply and that may give you rights that we cannot exclude, restrict or modify (‘non-excludable law’). We do not exclude or modify any non-excludable law. Except as provided in a non-excludable law, we are bound only by the express promises made in these terms and we are not bound by implied terms. Except as provided in a non-excludable law, our liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition which cannot be excluded is limited, at our option, to either replacement or paying the cost of replacement.
34. Relationship between the parties: Nothing in these terms is to be construed as constituting a partnership, joint venture, employment or agency relationship between you and us, or between you and any other member. Neither you nor us can bind each other in any way.
35. Changes to BeRocket Terms: Although we can change any of our terms at any time we will take reasonable steps to let you know when we do so.
36. Interpretation: Words like ‘include’ and ‘including’ are not words of limitation and where anything is within our discretion we mean our sole discretion.
37. Applicable Laws: We control and operate the BeRocket from our offices in Ukraine. The laws of Ukraine govern these user terms, and you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts there.
includes downloading an item that is made available for free on BeRocket or that is purchased for you by another member.
a member who ‘buys’ items on BeRocket.
is all the content that we have put on BeRocket site and includes the design, compilation, and look and feel of the BeRocket, and copyright, trademarks, designs and other intellectual property on the BeRocket (unless otherwise stated and excluding content owned by others).
When we refer to the ‘BeRocket’ we’re talking about BeRocket site
what you receive when you become a Member which gives you access to BeRocket site.
the fee buyers may pay when using a payment method.
the price buyers pay for the license to use an item.
the support an BeRocket agrees to provide for an item.
digital goods found on BeRocket like WordPress plugins, WordPress themes and other.
the price you see on an item page on BeRocket, which is made up of the item price and buyer services fee.
a person who signs up by creating an account and accepting these terms.
the record of payments by you to BeRocket.
any payment agent.
the price the buyer will pay in total, which consists of the item price, BeRocket's buyer handling fee (if applicable) and any taxes that may be added.
everything that you post on the BeRocket, or send via the BeRocket to other members and to us including items, files, communications and materials.