Allows customers to create and add products to an Wishlist and Waitlist. From birthdays to weddings and everything in betwee. Using a simple plugin, you can build up a waiting list of people wanting the unavailable item, then notify these customers automatically when products come back in.
- Wishlist and Waitlist page for customers in one plugin.
- You can disable Wishlist and Waitlist separately.
To see wish and wait buttons on Demo site login first on Demo Description page(click "Login to test account")
|Wish List for Users|
|Wait List for Users|
|Wish and Wait Buttons Under Products|
|Customization for Buttons|
|Custom Text On Wish/Wait Page|
|Only One List or Both Lists|
|Different positions for buttons|
|Wait and Wish lists on different pages|
|Widget with products from wait list, that in stock|
|Widget with products from wish list, that on sale|
|Widget with related products to products from wish list|
|Widget with most popular products|
|Customization for wish/wait list|
|Customization for buttons|
|Is customers want to remove products in order from list|
General plugin settings.
WooCommerce -> Wish/Wait List -> General
Design settings for the plugin.
WooCommerce -> Wish/Wait List -> Style
Text settings for the plugin.
WooCommerce -> Wish/Wait List -> Text
- Customization for tables
- Widget for products from wish and wait list and related to lists
- Different pages for wishlist and waitlist
- Remove products from wait list on checkout
- First version
- Install and activate plugin
- Open shop page and check how it works.
- That's it =)
Product and account keys uses for plugin auto updates from BeRocket site.
Account settings is in Settings -> BeRocket Account that contains only one field for Account Key, also we adds Plugin Key fields to plugin settings.
Account Key uses for all BeRocket plugins on your BeRocket account and Account keys uses only for one plugin.
How set Account Key
- Login to BeRocket
- Go to 'My Account' on BeRocket site
- Copy you Account Key from Account key field on right side
- Go to website with activated plugin
- In admin panel open Settings -> BeRocket Account
- Place Key to field Account key
- Press Test button if result is Success press Save button