WooCommerce Terms and Conditions Popup plugin allows your customers to see the terms and conditions without leaving the checkout page. Terms and conditions have great advantages for users and administrators in terms of liability and security. WooCommerce Terms and Conditions Popup gives the possibility to display this type of information in a popup window and so make its consultation quick and simple.
What you can do with Cart Notices
- Display Terms and Conditions in the popup window
- Custom width and height of the popup window
- You can add agree and decline button to the popup window
|Popup for WooCommerce terms and conditions|
|Custom height and width for popup|
|Custom CSS for front end pages|
|Agree and decline buttons on popup instead checkbox on page|
|Timer before popup can be closed|
|Customization for Terms and Conditions Popup|
|Shortcode to add Terms and Conditions to any form|
General plugin settings.
WooCommerce -> Terms and Conditions Popup -> General
Design settings for the plugin.
WooCommerce -> Terms and Conditions Popup -> Style
- Updater fix
- Functions for popup doesn't work correct on some WordPress
- Error when page is incorrect
- Customization for popup
- Timer before popup can be closed
- Shortcode for terms and conditions
- First version
- Install and activate plugin
- Check how it works.
- That's it =)
Product and account keys uses for plugin auto updates from BeRocket site.
Account settings is in Settings -> BeRocket Account that contains only one field for Account Key, also we adds Plugin Key fields to plugin settings.
Account Key uses for all BeRocket plugins on your BeRocket account and Plugin keys uses only for one plugin.
How set Account Key
- Login to BeRocket
- Go to 'My Account' on BeRocket site
- Copy you Account Key from Account key field on right side
- Go to website with activated plugin
- In admin panel open Settings -> BeRocket Account
- Place Key to field Account key
- Press Test button if result is Success press Save button