Woocommerce Sales Report generates daily, weekly and monthly sales report. Plugin will generates E-Mail message with total sales, amout of orders and sold products and sends to selected E-Mail.
- Sends daily, weekly and monthly report to selected E-Mail
- Option to select time to send E-Mail
- You can select one or more interval to send reports
Please check more information in Screenshots tab
|Sends report to selected E-Mail|
|Can select time to send report|
|Sends weekly report|
|Sends daily and monthly report|
|Multiple interval to send reports|
|Up to 10 E-Mails with personal settings|
|Can select data to send|
|Sales by days for weekly and monthly period|
General plugin settings.
WooCommerce -> Sales Report -> General
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0.0
- Updater fix
- Fixes for some styles in admin panel
- Added send report button
- Plugin work only with time 00:00
- Media Library sometimes work incorrect
- Plugin uses incorrect time to send reports
- Incorrect HTML headers and message code for some Email clients
- Multiple E-Mails
- Custom data for report
- Sales by days
- First version
- Download plugin from your BeRocket account
- Disable FREE version of same plugin if you have it
- Open your site admin panel and go to Plugins -> Add New -> Upload Plugin
- Click Browse and select downloaded zip file and click Install Now
- Click Activate Plugin
- Open plugin settings Admin Panel -> WooCommerce -> Sales Report
- Setup E-Mail, interval and time when message will be sent
- Open shop page and check how it works.
- That's it =)
Product and account keys uses for plugin auto updates from BeRocket site.
Account settings is in Settings -> BeRocket Account that contains only one field for Account Key, also we adds Plugin Key fields to plugin settings.
Account Key uses for all BeRocket plugins on your BeRocket account and Plugin keys uses only for one plugin.
How set Account Key
- Login to BeRocket
- Go to 'My Account' on BeRocket site
- Copy you Account Key from Account key field on right side
- Go to website with activated plugin
- In admin panel open Settings -> BeRocket Account
- Place Key to field Account key
- Press Test button if result is Success press Save button