Allows customers to compare products. Your customers can make better buying decisions on products they want and need. WooCommerce Products Compare allows users to firstly add products to a compare list, then at the click of a mouse the chosen products can be viewed in a comparison table.
- Compare button on shop page
- Compare page with settings for compare attributes
- Compare product by attributes, custom taxonomy, price and availability
- Widget with products for compare
Wanna try admin side?
Get access to this plugin's admin and try it from inside. Change things and watch how they work.
|Add to compare button|
|Widget with selected products to compare|
|Select attributes for compare|
|Customization for buttons and compare page|
|Set custom text on buttons|
|Different type of widget|
|Different compare button position|
|Display compare button on single product page|
|Display widget as toolbar on the bottom|
|Fast compare on popup|
|Compare by custom taxonomy|
|AddThis buttons on compare page|
|Button to show only difference or show all|
|Custom URL for every compare page|
General plugin settings.
WooCommerce -> Compare Products -> General
Design settings for the plugin.
WooCommerce -> Compare Products -> Style
Text settings for buttons.
WooCommerce -> Compare Products -> Text
- Small fixes
- Recent woocommerce version support
- Cookies uses incorrect
- Remoe PHP notices
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0.0
- WPML Compatibility
- Updater fix
- Additional button position on single product page
- Some function doesn't work with older version of PHP
- Compare page link sometimes doesn't work
- Quick Compare in popup
- Additional customization for compare table
- Custom URL for each compare page
- AddThis Buttons on compare page
- "Show only difference" button
- First version
- Download plugin from your BeRocket account
- Disable FREE version of same plugin if you have it
- Open your site admin panel and go to Plugins -> Add New -> Upload Plugin
- Click Browse and select downloaded zip file and click Install Now
- Click Activate Plugin
- Go to Admin area -> Appearance -> Widgets
- In Available Widgets ( left side of the screen ) find WooCommerce Products Compare
- Drag it to Sidebar you choose for it
- Enter title and choose widget type
- Click save and go to your shop to check how it work.
Product and account keys uses for plugin auto updates from BeRocket site.
You can find settings in Settings -> BeRocket Account that contains only one field for Account Key, also we adds Plugin Key fields to plugin settings.
Account Key uses for all BeRocket plugins on your BeRocket account and Account keys uses only for one plugin.
How set Account Key
- Login to BeRocket
- Go to 'My Account' on BeRocket site
- Copy you Account Key from Account key field on right side
- Go to website with activated plugin
- In admin panel open Settings -> BeRocket Account
- Place Key to field Account key
- Press Test button if result is Success press Save button