With WooCommerce Product Tabs Manager You can create any tabs for products that you want. Create one tab for all products or custom tabs for each products. Sort default WooCommerce and custom product tabs as You want. Use WordPress native WYSIWYG editor for create custom product tabs.
What you can do with Product Tabs Manager
- Sort, remove and rename default WooCommerce tabs: Description, Attributes and Reviews
- Sort or remove most tabs added with other plugins
- Create tabs, that will be added to all products or more than one products
- Create tabs, that will be added to specific product
- Add any content to tabs like shortcodes, formated text and HTML
Tested with themes:
- Avada - configuration
- Clean Commerce
- Louis - configuration
- Read More
- Twenty Sixteen
- Twenty Seventeen
- X - configuration
- ... and many other
Wanna try admin side?
Get access to this plugin's admin and try it from inside. Change things and watch how they work.
|Infinite Tabs for WooCommerce products|
|Sort and rename default WooCommerce tabs|
|Sort custom product tabs|
|Shortcodes and html in tabs|
|Sort tabs using drag and drop interface|
|Tabs for specific products|
|Tabs for specific categories|
|Question/Answer type of tabs|
|Products type of tabs|
|Compatibility with WPML|
|Different settings for different languages|
General plugin settings.
WooCommerce -> Product Tabs -> General
Design settings for the plugin widgets.
WooCommerce -> Product Tabs -> Style
Page to create new tab.
Specific tabs for product.
- Small fixes
- Recent woocommerce version support
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0.0
- WPML Compatibility
- Updater fix
- Fix for categories tabs
- Fix for qTranslate X
- Added tabs for categories
- Question/Answer Question field doesn't work correct
- Fix for WPML
- Added tabs for categories
- Added Question/Answer type of tabs
- Added products list type of tabs
- First version
- Download plugin from your BeRocket account
- Disable FREE version of same plugin if you have it
- Open your site admin panel and go to Plugins -> Add New -> Upload Plugin
- Click Browse and select downloaded zip file and click Install Now
- Click Activate Plugin
- Create new tabs in Admin Panel -> Products -> Tabs
- Add new tab to all products in Admin Panel -> WooCommerce -> Product Tabs
- Open shop page and check how it works.
- That's it =)
Product and account keys uses for plugin auto updates from BeRocket site.
Account settings is in Settings -> BeRocket Account that contains only one field for Account Key, also we adds Plugin Key fields to plugin settings.
Account Key uses for all BeRocket plugins on your BeRocket account and Plugin keys uses only for one plugin.
How set Account Key
- Login to BeRocket
- Go to 'My Account' on BeRocket site
- Copy you Account Key from Account key field on right side
- Go to website with activated plugin
- In admin panel open Settings -> BeRocket Account
- Place Key to field Account key
- Press Test button if result is Success press Save button