Quick Product Preview for WooCommerce Shop add preview button under products that display additional product information.
- You can select what will be displayed on preview page, that can be bigger thumbnails, description, product categories and tags.
- Customize product thumbnails position, font color and size and other.
- Next and previous product button.
- Custom position fot product preview button.
Tested with themes:
- Clean Commerce
- Divi - configuration
- Read More
- Twenty Sixteen
- Twenty Seventeen - configuration
- X - configuration
- ... and many other
|Quick Product Preview|
|Custom text for Preview Button|
|Customization for Preview Window|
|Custom Image Position on Product Preview|
|Custom Colors and Sizes for text|
|Slider to change product to next or previous|
|Customization for next and previous products slider|
|All product images on Preview Window|
|Custom position for elements on Preview Window|
|Custom position for Quick View buttons|
General plugin settings.
WooCommerce -> Product Preview -> General
Design settings for the plugin.
WooCommerce -> Product Preview -> Style
Text settings for the plugin button.
WooCommerce -> Product Preview -> Text
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0.0
- WPML Compatibility
- Updater fix
- Buttons to set default values on customization page.
- Product preview button doesn't displayed on Grid/List Plugin
- Other fixes
- Customization for popup
- Custom position for button
- All thumbnails from products on popup
- Buttons to move between products preview
- First version
- Download plugin from your BeRocket account
- Disable FREE version of same plugin if you have it
- Open your site admin panel and go to Plugins -> Add New -> Upload Plugin
- Click Browse and select downloaded zip file and click Install Now
- Click Activate Plugin
- Open shop page and check how it works.
- That's it =)
Product and account keys uses for plugin auto updates from BeRocket site.
Account settings is in Settings -> BeRocket Account that contains only one field for Account Key, also we adds Plugin Key fields to plugin settings.
Account Key uses for all BeRocket plugins on your BeRocket account and Account keys uses only for one plugin.
How set Account Key
- Login to BeRocket
- Go to 'My Account' on BeRocket site
- Copy you Account Key from Account key field on right side
- Go to website with activated plugin
- In admin panel open Settings -> BeRocket Account
- Place Key to field Account key
- Press Test button if result is Success press Save button