With WooCommerce pagination styler You can customize pagination as You want without code.
- Vertical or horizontal style of pagination
- Different position for pagination
- Pagination same as default WooCommerce pagination
- Stylization for any element
- Font Awesome for next/previous buttons
|Custom Pagination for WooCommerce|
|Custom Text for Pagination|
|Style Customization for Pagination|
|Custom Color for Pagination Elements|
|Custom Horizontal Position for Pagination|
|Custom Position for next and previous buttons|
|Fixed position for Pagination|
|Pagination vertical orientation|
|Separate Customization for each button types:|
next, previous, dots, current and other
|Custom Font-Awesome icon in Text for Pagination|
General plugin settings.
WooCommerce -> Pagination Styler -> General
Design settings for the plugin.
WooCommerce -> Pagination Styler -> Style
Text settings for the plugin.
WooCommerce -> Pagination Styler -> Text
- Small fixes
- Recent woocommerce version support
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0.0
- WPML Compatibility
- Updater fix
- Text on some pages
- Remove paginations on some themes
- Color selector sometimes doesn't work correct
- Customization for different buttons
- First version
- Download plugin from your BeRocket account
- Disable FREE version of same plugin if you have it
- Open your site admin panel and go to Plugins -> Add New -> Upload Plugin
- Click Browse and select downloaded zip file and click Install Now
- Click Activate Plugin
- Open shop page and check how it works.
- That's it =)
Product and account keys uses for plugin auto updates from BeRocket site.
Account settings is in Settings -> BeRocket Account that contains only one field for Account Key, also we adds Plugin Key fields to plugin settings.
Account Key uses for all BeRocket plugins on your BeRocket account and Account keys uses only for one plugin.
How set Account Key
- Login to BeRocket
- Go to 'My Account' on BeRocket site
- Copy you Account Key from Account key field on right side
- Go to website with activated plugin
- In admin panel open Settings -> BeRocket Account
- Place Key to field Account key
- Press Test button if result is Success press Save button