Plugin to change default product pagination into Infinite Scroll or Ajax pagination with Lazy Load. When a user scrolls down to the bottom of the page, the next page loads automaticaly.
- Choose pagination type among “infinite scrolling”, load more button” and “ajax pagination”.
- Choose an animation for content loading.
- Choose you own selectors in case you have a themed version of woocommerce.
- You can upload a loader image of your choice.
- Compatibility with other BeRocket plugins.
|Infinite Scroll for WooCommerce Products|
|Font awesome icon instead loading image|
|AJAX for Default Pagination|
|Image Lazy Load|
|40 Animations for Lazy Load|
|Customization for Load More Button|
|Customizable Loading Image|
|Custom text for|
|WPML support for text|
|Different Products Load Type for Mobile Devices and Other|
General plugin settings.
WooCommerce -> Load More Products -> General
Customization for Load More button.
WooCommerce -> Load More Products -> Button
Products container and pagination CSS selectors.
WooCommerce -> Load More Products -> Selectors
Lazy Load for product images.
WooCommerce -> Load More Products -> Lazy Load
- Added link to the Load More button
- Translation for plugin
- Load more function
- Additional informations and buttons in plugin
- Added WPML support
- BeRocket account settings in WordPress network works correct
- Fix for License tab in settings
- Removes inputs in Font Awesome selector
- Lazy-Load now disabling all styles and scripts
- Fix BeRocket account settings for WordPress Networks
- First release
- Install and activate plugin
- Go to Admin area -> WooCommerce -> Load More Products and setup plugin settings
- That's it =)
Product and account keys uses for plugin auto updates from BeRocket site.
We adds settings to Settings -> BeRocket Account that contains only one field for Account Key, also Plugin Key fields in plugin settings.
Account Key uses for all BeRocket plugins on your BeRocket account and Account keys uses only for one plugin.
How set Account Key
- Login to BeRocket
- Go to 'My Account' on BeRocket site
- Copy you Account Key from Account key field on right side
- Go to website with activated plugin
- In admin panel open Settings -> BeRocket Account
- Place Key to field Account key
- Press Test button if result is Success press Save button