WooCommerce Grid/List View plugin adds buttons to shops page which toggles grid and list products view. This is simple plugin with advanced customization of list / grid view toggle buttons and list style.
- List view products is vertical list of products with additional information.
- Grid view products is default WooCommerce view of products.
- Switch list and grid product view style
- Simple and advanced customization for products list view
- Customization of buttons for list / grid switch
- Products per page switcher for Front End using
- Customizable position for buttons list/grid view switcher
|List style for products|
|Customization for grid / list style switch buttons|
|Customization for Product count switch links|
|Advanced list style for products|
|Customization for simple products list style|
|Customization for advanced products list style|
|Additional settings for grid / list widget|
|Custom CSS styles|
Settings for customization grid / list buttons.
WooCommerce -> Grid/List View -> Buttons
Settings for customization product count per page links.
WooCommerce -> Grid/List View -> Product Count
Customize the list style of products.
WooCommerce -> Grid/List View -> List Style
- Buttons and information about plugin
- Shortcode displayed incorrect with other shortcodes
- Correct plugin name in settings
- Doesn't work with loading via AJAX
- Add to cart button displayed incorrect
- Back end products page displayed incorrect with list view
- Preview for settings doesn't work with some plugins
- Product page displayed incorrect
- Advanced list style Add to cart button fix
- Compatibility with product preview plugin
- Setting save fix
- Updater fix
- Additional settings in widget
- Shortcode fixes
- Displays products with grid and list style on any pages
- Russian Language
- Translation fix
- Plugin key fix
- Product per page field added
- Added settings to setup default view
- Fixes for multisite network
- Removed errors on activation
- Removed warnings
- Better compatibility with WooCommerce Load More Products plugin
- Better compatibility with WooCommerce AJAX Products Filter plugin
- Remove warnings
- Added shortcode br_grid_list
- Better compatibility with WooCommerce Grid/List View plugin
- Updater now update plugin from BeRocket site correct
- Changed plugin name and description for correct
- Other fixes
- Upload woocommerce-grid-list-view to /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate plugin in admin area plugin menu
- Change plugin settings if needed
Plugin settings can be found in admin area, WooCommerce -> List/Grid View
- Custom class - set your own class for list / grid view toggle buttons, this removes all stylization
- Buttons display - set where list / grid view toggle buttons will be displayed
- Buttons position - list / grid view toggle buttons will be placed from left or right side
- Paddings - sets paddings to list / grid view toggle buttons
- Presets - predefined styles for list / grid view toggle buttons
- Use products count - enable products per page buttons
- Custom class for buttons - set your own class for products per page buttons, this removes all stylization
- Product count value - set list of products per page toggle buttons
- Spliter value - set text between products per page toggle buttons
- Text - set custom text before products per page toggle buttons
- Buttons display - set where products per page toggle buttons will be displayed
- Buttons position - products per page toggle buttons will be placed from left or right side
- Toggle Simple and Advanced style add additional settings to customize list products view.
- To edit element of list click on this element on right side of page
- Advanced style for list products view have some presets.
- CSS styles - Some custom css styles that adds to page.
- Page for adding product key from BeRocket site
Product and account keys uses for plugin auto updates from BeRocket site.
BeRocket Account that contains only one field for Account Key, also we adds Plugin Key fields to plugin settings.
Account Key uses for all BeRocket plugins on your BeRocket account and Account keys uses only for one plugin.
How set Account Key
- Login to BeRocket
- Go to 'My Account' on BeRocket site
- Copy you Account Key from Account key field on right side
- Go to website with activated plugin
- In admin panel open Settings -> BeRocket Account
- Place Key to field Account key
- Press Test button if result is Success press Save button