WooCommerce currency exchange for your shop. You can easily setup exchange to any currencies in WooCommerce. Visual only exchange replaces price in shop, product page, but still uses WooCommerce default currency for order page and checkout page. Full currency exchange replaces price at all, also orders will be saved with selected currency. You can setup widget or shortcode with images for each currency. Currency exchange rates can be downloaded from Open Exchange Rates and automatically updated every 24 hours.
|Currency exchange for all WooCommerce currencies|
|Visual exchange for WooCommerce shop and product page only|
|Full exchange for shop, product page and orders|
|Widget and shortcode with same settings|
|Drop down menu and radio buttons in widget|
|Custom exchange rates for currencies|
|Open Exchange Rates support|
|Auto update currency every 24 hours|
|Detect currency via IP address|
|User can set currency in account settings|
|Custom element position for currency label in widgets|
|Country flag for currency label|
|Custom image for currency label|
|Multiplier for exchanged currencies|
- Loads currency from CurrencyLayer and Master Card
- Currency by IP address
- Custom currency in user account settings
- Additional widget types
- First version
- Install and activate plugin
- Open plugin settings Admin Panel -> WooCommerce -> Currency Exchange
- Select currencies, that is needed and setup exchange rate for this currencies
- Place widget or shortcode to your site
- Open shop page and check how it works.
- That's it =)
- title - title of widget
- type - select, radio or image
- flag_width - image width with type image
Product and account keys uses for plugin auto updates from BeRocket site.
Account settings is in Settings -> BeRocket Account that contains only one field for Account Key, also we adds Plugin Key fields to plugin settings.
Account Key uses for all BeRocket plugins on your BeRocket account and Plugin keys uses only for one plugin.
How set Account Key
- Login to BeRocket
- Go to 'My Account' on BeRocket site
- Copy you Account Key from Account key field on right side
- Go to website with activated plugin
- In admin panel open Settings -> BeRocket Account
- Place Key to field Account key
- Press Test button if result is Success press Save button