WooCommerce Cart Suggestions plugin displays some additional products for your customers. Maybe your customers want some more products from your shop, but don't know about it. You can display products, that will be suggested from current products in cart.
What you can do with Cart Suggestions
- Suggest products by another products in the cart
- Suggest products by categories from products in the cart
- Default suggestions, that uses if another suggestions didn't found
- You can setup suggested products count for cart
- Display suggestions for customers on any pages and any places with widget or shortcode
|Infinite suggestions for products|
|Infinite suggestions for categories|
|Displays products after the cart table|
|Suggestions for all products|
|Suggested products for one suggestions selects randomly|
|Different priorities for suggestions|
|Different types of widgets|
|Any count of suggested products|
|Displays products after the cart totals and before the cart table|
|Different types of shortcodes|
|Slider type of widget and shortcode|
- Additional information buttons
- Styles on admin panel
- Update functionality
- Shortcode and widget for suggestions
- Slider type to display suggestions
- First version
- Install and activate plugin
- Create new suggest in Admin Panel -> WooCommerce -> Cart Suggestions
- Add products to cart, open it and check how it works.
- That's it =)
Product and account keys uses for plugin auto updates from BeRocket site.
Account settings is in Settings -> BeRocket Account that contains only one field for Account Key, also we adds Plugin Key fields to plugin settings.
Account Key uses for all BeRocket plugins on your BeRocket account and Plugin keys uses only for one plugin.
How set Account Key
- Login to BeRocket
- Go to 'My Account' on BeRocket site
- Copy you Account Key from Account key field on right side
- Go to website with activated plugin
- In admin panel open Settings -> BeRocket Account
- Place Key to field Account key
- Press Test button if result is Success press Save button